General and Visceral Surgery
On the ward for General and Visceral Surgery you are going to be cared for and treated by a team of specialists according to the latest medical findings. As the spectrum of this field offers many innovations, we are constantly training our staff. This way, we always offer you the latest state-of-the-art medicine.
- Small intestine, colon, and rectum cancer
- Intestinal obstruction and intestinal adhesions
- Diverticulitis of the intestine (acute and chronic)
- Chronic inflammatory intestinal diseases
- Diseases of the rectum (haemorrhoids, fistulas, abscesses)
- Intestinal emptying disorders / pelvic floor weakness / incontinence
Surgery for intestinal diseases
Patients with intestinal diseases can be treated with both surgical and non-surgical therapies. The most modern surgical procedures are used in our clinic. In many cases, minimally invasive surgery is possible. We also offer expert advice on proctological diseases. If you wish, we can also offer you a choice of treatment by female or male doctors for these particularly sensitive issues.