Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine and deals with diseases of the heart, the heart vessels, and the circulatory system. People with diseases of the cardiovascular system represent the largest group of inpatients treated today. In addition to conservative cardiology, all other common diseases in this field are also treated on our Ward of Internal Medicine. Excellent equipment with regularly updated devices, and continuous staff training and therapy in accordance with internationally agreed guidelines and standards ensure optimal medical results.
- Heart failure/chronic heart failure
- High blood pressure/Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Arrhythmia/atrial fibrillation
- Coronary heart disease
- Clarification of chest pain (exclusion of a heart attack)
- Heart valve diseases
- Fainting spells or collapses
- Stroke (cerebral infarction)
- Heart attack
- Pulmonary embolisms
About your stay
Find out more about your stay in our clinics.