Corona: New visiting regulations in the Johanniter clinics as of Saturday, 8.4.2023
On April 8, 2023, all Corona protection regulations will expire. This means that visitors are now also no longer required to wear masks.
- However, for the protection of our patients, we still ask you to refrain from visiting if you have a fever or symptoms of an infection or respiratory illness.
- We also ask you to observe the usual hygiene rules.
Thank you for your understanding.
Additional regulations still apply to particularly sensitive wards:
- the Johanniter Hospital palliative care ward, where an individual assessment is made by the medical staff, which can be requested for the Johanniter Hospital under Tel: 0228 543-2235,
- the Johanniter-Hospiz , the visiting regulations can be found on the page of the Johanniter-Hospiz, Tel: 0228-383-80139
- the short-term care, current regulations can be found here and can be inquired under Tel. 0228-383-408,
Together for the patient
Johanniter-Krankenhaus and Waldkrankenhaus Bonn
With a capacity of over 650 beds and more than 1.400 employees: Together the Johanniter-Krankenhaus and Waldkrankenhaus form the most important healthcare provider in Bonn and the surrounding area. Both clinics belong to the Johanniter GmbH. Our several departments work closely together using an interdisciplinary approach. No matter if you are looking for renowned physicians or committed nursing staff: We are at your service. Any time, in a sensitive and competent manner.
Receive optimal care in our 20 medical wards and departments as well as in our 15 centres. Our specialised team of experts, who are reliable partners in acute healthcare, will take care of you.
About your stay
We want to make your time in our clinics as pleasant as possible. From the very first moment, we want to provide you with the best possible care. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your stay.