General and Visceral Surgery Johanniter-Krankenhaus
The following pages offer you an overview of the range of medical services and special features of the Ward of General Surgery, of its staff, and of the organisational processes of the inpatient treatment within the clinic.
The aim of our work is to provide optimal, quality-oriented treatment using the most contemporary techniques, and in line with the latest findings from medical research. We are committed to making outpatient and inpatient treatment as pleasant and smooth as possible for you.
Special consideration is given not only to your medical concerns, but also to your personal and spiritual needs, enabled via intensive cooperation between our nursing, physiotherapeutic, pastoral, and medical staff.
- Visceral surgery (intestines, bile ducts, liver, pancreas, stomach, oesophagus, etc.)
- Oncological surgery (cancer)
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands)
- Obesity surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery (keyhole surgery), including with DaVinci robot
- General surgery (hernias/abdominal wall hernias, gallbladder, etc.)