In addition to the differentiated treatment of emergency patients after accidents, the therapy of acute and chronic changes within the joints represents a further focus of our treatment.
- Polytrauma primary care within the framework of the trauma network
- Injuries to the soft tissues and musculoskeletal system
- Bone fracture treatment conservatively and surgically with state-of-the-art implants
- Paediatric trauma surgery from the age of 3
- Metal removal
- Correction of accident conditions, e.g. repair of pseudarthroses/bone instabilities, bone and soft tissue defects
- Vacuum therapy for infection rehabilitation and soft tissue conditionin