COVID-19: Latest visit information
Status: 09 June 2021
Please understand that in the context of the COVID 19 pandemic, visits are only possible to a limited extent to prevent the virus from entering the hospital and to protect patients and staff.
The following visiting regulations are in force since 9 June 2021:
Visiting hours: Monday - Sunday 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Number of visitors: One visitor per patient per day
Visiting time: 1 hour
Requirements for visits:
1. asymptomatic persons who can prove that they are either
- have been fully vaccinated against Sars-Cov-2 (14 days after 2nd vaccination, if 2 vaccinations are needed)
- have recovered from an infection at least 28 days ago and not more than 6 months ago
- have recovered from infection for more than six months and have been vaccinated (completed at least 14 days ago)
- have been tested (PCR or antigen test not older than 24 hours), no self-tests (just test centres).
2. reasons for exclusion:
- Visitors who have been tested positive on Sars-Cov-2 within the last 14 days,
- Visitors who are under quarantine ordered by the authorities, or
- have been in a risk area designated by the RKI (Robert Koch Institute) in the last 14 days.
3. wearing FFP2 masks
Registration: Luca app, registration form
At Johanniter-Krankenhaus Geesthacht, we want to make our patients' stay as pleasant as possible. This includes making you feel well advised, educated and informed.
Important information for you and your relatives at a glance.
Information about the Johanniter-Krankenhaus Geesthacht at a glance.