General Internal Medicine Waldkrankenhaus
The Ward of General Internal Medicine headed by Priv.-Doz Dr. med. Udo Schmitz offers comprehensive care for patients with diseases from the entire spectrum of internal medicine.
In cooperation with the Ward of Anaesthesia, the Ward of General Internal Medicine has a modern interdisciplinary intensive care unit, which also includes a "stroke unit" under the care of Dr Kolck.
- Endocrinology (thyroid gland, kidney diseases incl. dialysis)
- Cardiology(vascular diseases)
- Haematological diseases
- Pneumology (lung diseases)
- Rheumatology (autoimmune diseases)
- Stroke treatment within the intensive care unit
About your stay
Find out more about your stay in our clinics.