The Radiology Ward of the Waldkrankenhaus is a modern imaging department covering the entire spectrum of X-ray diagnostics and interventional radiology, including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
- Full digitisation of Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- Fully digitalised Bucky workstations
- Ultrasound diagnostics
- Digital angiography and fluoroscopy workstation
- Multi-slice CT
- Nuclear magnetic resonance tomography or magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Cooperation with the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg radiotherapy department