Every clinic is a world of its own and adjusting to this new environment with its rhythms and procedures is often not easy. Perhaps your thoughts keep revolving around what happened to you. Perhaps you are worried about the future. Perhaps hope and fear, and trust and confidence alternate.
During this time, we would like to stand by you and your relatives and accompany you on your way - just as you wish:
- We visit you and have time to be there and listen.
- We listen to your questions and doubts.
- We are happy to meet you, even if speaking is difficult or not yet successful.
- We pray with you.
- We share your laughter and joy.
- We offer your relatives an opportunity to talk to you.
- We bring you Holy Communion or the Lord's Supper and celebrate worship with you.