First-Aid basic training / Company First-Aid basic Training in Bonn/Rhein-Sieg/Euskirchen
In this training, "first aiders" are trained for all (emergency) cases within 9 hours. It complies with the requirements of the accident insurance institutions (DGUV) and of the driving licence ordinance (FEV).
You will be trained to understand the basics of first aid, to stay calm and in control in an emergency. During 9 units, you will be given both the ability and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies. The training is highly practical and takes a hands-on approach to learning first aid. The course covers among other things the role of the first aider, bleeding (minor and severe), fainting and resuscitation (adult CPR). After the training you can provide reassurance and comfort until the paramedics arrive, you will be able to cope with emergencies more confidently and you can act in an emergency properly to help someone to survive.
First Aid Course in Bonn/Rhein-Sieg/Euskirchen
We train you to understand the basics of first aid, to stay calm and in control in an emergency:
- 9 units over 8 hours
- 6 "Islands" with 7 symptom areas
- between 12 and 20 participants at your place
- you can provide reassurance and comfort until the paramedics arrive
- you will be able to cope with emergencies more confidently
- your action in an emergency will help someone survive
Contact me: frank.sandkuehler(at)johanniter.de
- participation fee: 56€ / person